Saturday, May 7, 2011

‎letter Of Intention Examples

Hilda Tenorio Successful intervention

May 7, 2011

LE MENISCUS away a piece of
YESTERDAY ago underwent surgery the matador Michoacan, Hilda Tenorio, after suffering a right knee injury at the end of his appearance in Texcoco, a problem exacerbated tempting him in El Grullo a couple of days. The operation, which has been a success, was made in the city of Guadalajara, in the hospital Country 2000, by Dr. Rafael Ortega Orozco, official medical team Chivas de Guadalajara.

Yesterday evening, Hilda was in the hospital, lay involvement, and that even today would be discharged.

"Luckily everything went very well," said the bullfighter, had to take off a piece of meniscus.

visit to the surgery lasted about an hour, beginning at seven o'clock.

"The doctor is on the above, I will be inactive for six weeks, calculated to be training until the fifth week, while my rehab start on Monday. I will total rest, "the sword, who remained hospitalized in a Guadalajara hospital room, where his mother kept him company.

- What will you do in all this time, without stepping on a Roll?

" One thing I am quite sure , I will never forget the bulls and bullfighting if not I will dedicate myself to read much about it, I have some outstanding books. Also see videos of my past actions, in short, my career alive 24 hours, "he said.


Visage

As recalled, Hilda Tenorio suffered ruptured ligaments in the same knee three years ago, injury that was inactive in all this time. Unfortunately, today, for no apparent reason, again suffers from the same limb injury, although the meniscus. This situation leaves Hilda surprised because she did not like to shake the injury happened. The mood of the bullfighter does not collapse, the main factor that keeps you going. (MAG) THIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment