Monday, November 23, 2009

How Much To Have A Sebaceous Cyst Removed

comments Projects

Lest I forget, I put the list of projects (in order of importance) that I have stopped to wait to have some time to reactivate:

- Inverted pendulum: This project is in the process of debugging, I think the fault is either in the motor driver (which has been burning) or in a condenser that among the clues that are the engine (think spare). I need a font, an oscilloscope and an entire morning to finish it (I set up the structure of seaway).

- CanSat : I have a structure that would serve to make mounted (not yet out the final specifications of the competition), however the drive I have it half solved. I need: dust off the notes (of Riogas, Microwave and Antenna) an anechoic chamber with multiple RF gear and a couple of days (with some help) to finish adjusting the antenna.

- Robotic Laboratory : perhaps the project that I have stopped and that, initially, I would be most needed. I started with the power to see if in the near term the logic probe and make the protocol analyzer. I need: time and money (do not see what goes up in price when you try to do something with precision).

- Coach: o rapid prototyping board. Here I have a lot of work half done. I need: a lot of time and patience.

- microbots Farm (includes vibrobot ), this is part of the research I want to do collaborative botnets. I need: mechanical design and build a small robot.

- Sprinter : I have two unpublished articles about it without being able to make the images (some are in 3D), then must be built and tested. I need: a facilitated program for 3D design, time and money to build the prototype. Eston

are just the ones I started and I stopped halfway due to lack of time, to see if I end up examinations (in January) and I get to finish it least some of them (the first two). S2



Ranganok Shahzaman

0 comments:

Post a Comment